The Kitagawa Gas Pump and detector tube system is a simple, inexpensive, on the spot means of gas sampling and analysis. With a minimum of training, nontechnical employees can perform day to day industrial hygiene screenings, perform QC analysis for process control, and many other analyses. There are over 300 detector tubes covering a long list of gases and concentrations.
The Kitagawa system has been developed to be a reliable method of on the spot gas analysis. It has been constantly improved to ensure accuracy and simplicity of use. An accurate analysis can be obtained in a few minutes.
With a single stroke of the Kitagawa pump fitted with a selected detector tube an accurate analytical result can be read directly from the detector tube scale without the use of any other instrumentation.
- A complete sampling and analysis system for determining the concentration of gases and vapors on the spot.
- Only two components required – sampling pump and detector tube.
- No calibration required.
- No batteries required.
- Low cost per analysis.
- May be used in hazardous classification areas.
- Over 300 detector tubes available.
- Manufactured with ultra-high purity reagents.
- Scale on each tube provides a direct reading of the concentration.
- Detector tubes have a thin plastic coating to prevent shattering and dispersement of reagents in the event of breakage.
- Most analyses require only one pump stroke.