High Purity 1-Stage Regulator
The Series 3100 single stage regulators are designed and constructed for both high purity, low volume use and general purpose applications. They provide outstanding performance, yet they are rugged and versatile enough for the laboratory or plant. The relative low cost of these units has established them as the pressure regulator of choice in many plants and laboratories.
- Small internal volume - less than 5 cc.
- High purity diffusion resistant, metal diaphragm construction.
- Encapsulated seat.
- Diffusion resistant, brass diaphragm packless control valve installed on outlet as standard.
- Designed to pass an inboard helium leak-rate test of 1x10-9 cc per sec.
- All parts ultrasonically cleaned prior to assembly.
- Rear panel mounting holes.
The 3100 Series regulators are ideally suited for use with small cylinders of Research Purity or Ultra High Purity gases. The small internal volume and high purity design result in more efficient use of expensive materials because it takes less gas to fill the internal cavity. They are also useful for less critical pressure reduction applications, where the precise control of pressure or flow is not required.
Special 3103A model for acetylene.
NOTE: See pages 130-146 for gas data and equipment recommendations.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig
- Operating Temp. Range: -40° to +185°F.
- Flow Coefficient (Cv): 0.08 Standard, 0.2 optional **
- Inlet and Outlet: 1/4" NPT female
- Outlet Valve Standard
Materials of Construction
- Body: brass
- Nozzle Assembly: brass
- Seat: Kel-F®
- Diaphragm: stainless steel
- Diaphragm Seal: Teflon®
- Inlet Filter: stainless steel
- Bonnet: nickel plated aluminum
- Gauges: brass
- Knob: aluminum - black anodized
How To Order***
|Del. Press. Range|
|Del. Press. Gauge|
|Inlet Press. Gauge|