Depth Gas Filters
The Series 7010 depth filters are the workhorses of laboratories and many high purity industrial processes. They are routinely used in critical gas lines and as pre-filters to extend the lifetime of more expensive filtration units. They are designed to provide high filtration efficiency at an economical cost.
The Series 7010 filters employ a microporous fiberglass media held in a 316 stainless steel all welded housing. They are available in two sizes that accommodate most flow requirements.
- 99.9999% filtration efficiency at 0.01 micron level.
- All welded 316 stainless steel construction provides compatibility with a variety of gases.
- Long service life - particles are collected in the filter matrix throughout the depth of the filter.
- Helium leak tested to 1 x 10-9 cc/sec.
- Filtration: 99.9999% @ 0.01 microns.
- Max. Operating Pressure: 250 psig @ 250°F.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 750°F.
How To Order
|Connection Size||Dimensions||Max. Flow@|
|Type of End Connection||Model Number||Inlet**||Oulet**||Length Inch||Diameter Inch||5 PSI ΔP Inlet SLPM|
|Standard Pipe||7010-P4FF||1/4" NPT female||1/4" NPT female||2.68||2.0||50|
|Tubing Compression||7010-T4FF||1/4" tubing compression||1/4" tubing compression||3.82||2.0||50|
|VCR® Compatible Face Seal||7010-V4MM||1/4" face seal male||1/4" face seal male||3.73||2.0||50|
**Other end fitting configurations available on request.