Economical, Corrosive Gas,
High Purity 1-Stage Regulator
The Series 3450 single stage regulators are specifically designed and constructed for use with difficult to handle gases, like chlorine and hydrogen chloride. The monel® internal parts installed in a 316L stainless steel body create an economical high purity corrosive gas regulator for most applications.
- Monel® internal parts for added corrosion resistance.
- Encapsulated seat.
- High purity diffusion resistant, metal diaphragm construction.
- Diffusion resistant, diaphragm packless control valve installed on outlet as standard.
- Designed to pass an inboard helium leak-rate test of 1x10-9 cc per sec.
- All parts ultrasonically cleaned
The 3450 Series regulators are ideal for use with many corrosive gases, such as chlorine, hydrogen chloride, boron trichloride, and boron triflouride. They are also useful for controlling the pressure of gas mixtures containing these corrosive gas components, particularly at higher concentration levels.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig
- Operating Temp. Range: -40° to +185°F.
- Flow Coefficient (Cv): 0.08
- Inlet and Outlet: 1/4" NPT female
- Outlet Valve Standard
Materials of Construction
- Body: 316L stainless steel
- Seat Assembly: Monel®
- Seat: Kel-F®
- Diaphragm: Elgiloy
- Diaphragm Seal: Teflon®
- Inlet Filter: Monel®
- Bonnet: nickel plated aluminum
- Gauges: 316 stainless steel
- Outlet Valve: 316 stainless steel
- Outlet Connections: 316 stainless steel
- Knob: aluminum - black anodized
NOTE: See pages 130-146 for gas data and equipment recommendations.
How To Order***
|Del. Press. Range|
|Del. Press. Gauge|
|Inlet Press. Gauge|
WARNING: A Purge assembly (see pages 96 and 97) is strongly suggested when using the above regulators with any corrosive gas.