High Purity Line Regulator
The 3401L Series line regulators are designed to suit a large variety of applications. The high purity design makes them ideal for line drop regulators in instrumentation labs, with the 0.2 Cv orifice they are capable of very high flow rates.
- Small internal volume - less than 5cc.
- Capable of large flows with only a small pressure drop.
- High purity diffusion resistant, metal diaphragm construction.
- Encapsulated seat.
- Diffusion resistant, stainless steel diaphragm packless control valve installed on the outlet as standard.
- Designed to pass an inboard helium leak-rate test of 1x10-9 cc per sec.
- All parts ultrasonically cleaned prior to assembly.
- Rear panel mounting holes.
The 3401L Series is an excellent choice for gas flow applications with low inlet pressures and low differential pressure between inlet and outlet. The high inlet pressure rating makes also very suitable as a sensitive cylinder regulator for many low pressure corrosive gases when fitted with the proper CGA cylinder valve outlet connection.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig
- Operating Temp. Range: -40° to +185°F.
- Flow Coefficient (Cv): 0.08 standard, 0.2Cv optional**
- Inlet and Outlet: 1/4" NPT female
- Outlet Valve Standard
Materials of Construction
- Body: 316 stainless steel
- Nozzle Assembly: 316 stainless steel
- Diaphragm: stainless steel
- Seat: Kel-F®
- Diaphragm Seal: Teflon®
- Inlet Filter: stainless steel
- Bonnet: nickel plated aluminum
- Gauge: stainless steel
- Knob: aluminum - black anodized
How To Order***
|Del. Press. Range|
|Del. Press. Gauge|
|No Outlet Valve||NV|
|1/4" Compression Fitting||T4F|
|1/8" Compression Fitting||T2F|
|1/4" NPT Male||P4M|