Economical Corrosive Gas
High Purity Line Regulator
The 3451L Series line regulators are designed to suit a large variety of applications. The installation of Monel® internal parts into a stainless steel body creates an economical, high purity line regulator for corrosive gas service.
- Capable of large flows with only a small pressure drop.
- Monel® internal construction for increased corrosion resistance.
- High purity diffusion resistant, metal diaphragm construction.
- Encapsulated seat.
- Diffusion resistant, stainless steel diaphragm packless control valve installed on the outlet as standard.
- Designed to pass an inboard helium leak-rate test of 1x10-9 cc per sec.
- All parts ultrasonically cleaned prior to assembly.
- Rear panel mounting holes.
The 3451L Series is an excellent choice for corrosive gas flow applications with low inlet pressures and low differential pressure between regulator inlet and outlet.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig
- Operating Temp. Range: -40° to +185°F.
- Flow Coefficient (Cv): 0.08 standard
- Inlet and Outlet: 1/4" NPT female
- Outlet Valve Standard
How To Order***
|Del. Press. Range|
|Del. Press. Gauge|
|No Outlet Valve||NV|
|1/4" Compression Fitting||T4F|
|1/8" Compression Fitting||T2F|
|1/4" NPT Male||P4M|