These compact regulators are designed to provide a constant fixed flow rate of non-corrosive gases and mixtures from disposable cylinders fitted with a C-10 connection. If required they can also be provided with a standard CGA connection for other types of cylinders.
- Built-in on/off valve.
- Integral inlet and outlet connections provide convenient compact size.
- Outlet orifice and preset delivery pressure provide specific flow rate when on/off valve is opened.
- Pressure gauge monitors cylinder pressure.
- 40 micron inlet filter.
|1000 psig max. with C10
|3000 psig max. with CGA connection
|Operating Temp. Range:
||0° to +160°F
||C-10 (5/8" - 18UNF)
||3/16" hose barb
|Cylinder Pressure Gauge:
|1200 psig with C10
|0-3000 psig with CGA connection
Materials of Construction
- Body: nickel-plated brass
- Piston: brass
- Seal: Teflon®
- Seals: Viton®
- Gauge: stainless steel case, brass connection
How To Order
|Model No.*||Pre-Set Flow Rate|
*If standard CGA connection is desired add CGA connection number to the model number, i.e. 3960-15-180.