Gas Controls for Disposable Cylinders
Series 3970 -
Regulator for Non-Corrosive Gases
These compact regulators are designed to provide a constant fixed flow rate of non-corrosive gases and mixtures from disposable cylinders fitted with a CGA 600 outlet connection. They provide both pressure and flow control. When regulator is supplied without 1/4” flow control hose barb the 3970 is an adjustable pressure regulator.
- Adjustable delivery pressure.
- Integral needle valve for shut-off and to control flow.
- Integral CGA 600 connection provides compactness and minimal loss of gas during installation and removal.
- 0-300 psig inlet pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure.
- Inlet pressure: 300 psig max.
- Operating temperature: 0° to 160°F
- Inlet connection: CGA 600
- Outlet connection:
- 1/4" female or
- 1/4" hose barb with flow control orifice
- Cylinder pressure gauge: 0-300 psig
- Cv: 0.04
Materials of Construction
- Body: aluminum
- Diaphragm: neoprene
- Seat: neoprene
- CGA gasket: composite cork
- Gauge: stainless steel, brass connection
How To Order
|Model No.*||Del.Press. Range|
|3970||0-60||1/4" NPT female|
|3970HB||0-60||1/4" hose barb with flow control orifice|